Monday, June 2, 2008

Journey with one's Guide

June 2, 2008 Sun/Gemini Moon/Gemini

Shambala,

I leave the floor to you the mike is yours.

Thank you Jonathan. I am glad to come to you in this way. Our minds our joined or link together by a thread of willingness. The willingness is a bond we have together like a student and a teacher or a disciple and his master that allows me to fill your mind with my mind and with my presence in you.

A consciousness that you will become more and more aware of as you let in my presence of mind in which I may communicate my thoughts to you. You and I are embarking upon a journey, not a journey through a mountainous climb or a forest path, but a journey of the soul coming home to where you really are and have always been.

I am with you Jonathan and I have always been with you and I am here to support you and to assist you on this journey back to where you came from and where you have always been. It is a realization, not a physical journey, but a journey of the mind with another mind that is meeting itself as one mind. The movement is a shift from one mind to another or what one thought was a self that you conjured up, to a Self that already is. That is the journey back to the realization of the Self that you already are and giving up your allegiance to a self concept or limited self perception you call your personality to an already Self Existent Reality that you already are, but have not as yet fully identified with this Self or Reality as being who you really Are.

I am here to aid you to make that shift and to help you identify with what you are already. Your true function is simply to identify with who and what you are your real self. Once you have sealed that identity for ever and you have let it in to your individualized conscious awareness of being until there is no other Self for you to be and you are being that Self, then you will know what your real function is, which is to be that Self, because it is your Self and you cannot really be anything else, but what you already are.

This is a realization and will come as an experience of being and you will know it when it happens because you have come home and you will recognize your Self being what you are and you will experience a true union.

This Self that you will experience is a union with the Father Self which is the Allness of God. The Creator Self and the Center of Self expression or the point of being that you will meet this Allness with, is the Son point or the center point of what is called Gods Self expression. What is being, is the Allness of God now being expressed for you and as you and the you that expresses it is the Son of God or the center point of that infinite oneness and Allness of what God the Creator Self is being. This is the union of the Father and the Son.

You are not far from experiencing this realization right now and if you will continue with your connection with me and your meditation period and the work that you are given to do it will happen sooner than you think. It is happening now!

I am more one with you then you realize you are one with me, but that will shift and your will realized our oneness together and at the same time I as a Individuality will still be distinct with you as you are with me, that I will, if you allow me to come through you as an extension of my consciousness which is the consciousness of the whole, it will pervade what you call your outer awareness. You are feeling it now more and more as you watch your fingers type on the key board and as if you are not typing at all and the finger are doing the typing for you.

You are not thinking what to say but the words are forming anyway. You do not know what to say from a personal sense or a limited mind, but you know your mind is acting as a receiver of my thoughts that you are putting down in words that are being dictated to you as we telepathically are in communication with each other and the mind is the link between us. It is from this bond of communication that allows us to have this rapport.

We have this link with each other that allows each of us to know what to say or you know what words to use to interpret or to communicate what I am saying to you with my thoughts and my intention. I know what to say to you to communicate what you want to hear and need to hear.

There is no limit to this line of communication even though you do have earthly task to do today does not mean that this connection need be broken. I can keep this line of communication open and actually this link is always open on my side. It is only needed to be kept open on your side and you have at times throughout your day kept this link open.

Just with you intent that we be in communication with each other will it continue to serve us both. Listen with your mind the messages you receive throughout the day and I will assist you in your many task that are before you. If you have any questions just refer them to me first and if any problems arise, refer them to me. Refer everything you can to me as if I am right next to you or sitting in a chair or on the bed beside you as your guest and we are having a conversation with each other. I am conversing with you and the more you do it the more it will be real for you, the easier it will become.

Just keep in mind I do occupy the space that you appear to be in and I am filling it all the time. You can say at this juncture I am in you and you are in me. We do not walk alone we walk together and you need me as much as I need you. I am the Light of You. You are the Light of me. We are the light of each other.

No comments: