Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Journalings

Happy Memories one and all,

Wow what amazing thoughts passing through my minds awareness. I throw my hook into deeper waters of spirit and doing so I ask these questions which are answers being formed in my mind as questions.

These are the age old questions that have been asked before. Who am I and what am I, but even further do I seek to penetrate the depths of my being such as God, what are you really, beyond the words and definitions that we have given you so many names of God or Creator and Source of being.

My question I ask you is what are you really? What is the Truth of your being. What is the Reality of what you Are? I desire to know beyond the bonds of being, beyond any definition we have given to you for your Reality. Beyond any name that has been spoken for Thee Oh Nameless One Eternal Father and Mother, because there could not be a Father without there also being a mother and there could not be a eternal Father and Mother with out there being a off spring in the form of son or daughter.

Eternal Spirit who and what are you really? I desire to Know Thee as Thou truly art and I desire to Know Thy Son as Thy true Self that I am. I desire to know thee beyond any human definitions or correspondences such as religious or even scientific. I desire to penetrate the very Depth of your being and to know the very core of your existence. I desire to know your being your Center as my Self. There can only be one Self a singular Reality that all is and that is what I desire to know your one Self as I am.

Your Will is to Know Thy Self as I am Known. What is Love, eternal Love infinite Love? I desire to know you as this Love that we all Are. My desire is to Know you beyond all boundaries or descriptions mankind as given to you as your image and likeness.

I desire because it is my birth right to know you as it is my right to Know my Self beyond any so called limitations and I desire to know Thee directly as One. I am not afraid to Know Thee Oh great Creator, or am I afraid to Know my Self once again as I truly am.

I now ask my Guide to answer me on these questions or anything else that needs to be heard.

Shamballa!

Greetings to you from the Celestial realm and beyond. The questions you are asking are real questions because they deal with what is true Reality and with the questions, prompts an answer and we could say in your human language, words and more words to describe this Glorious Splendent Being called in your language God.

The truth is,it is not the words that matter, but the experience and the willingness to allow your self to plunge the depths of depthless being and to penetrate the unknown and that comes from a willingness and a allowance on your part to let in a different aspect of your eternal being. It is what you call a revelation that is actually revealed to you in your mind by that limitless light that identifies all things that are in a tangible and recognizable way.

In order to do this or allow this revelation to transpire which means in a real sense to be transported in time, which is a linear definition of what you in human consciousness call realty, into a different aspect of Reality as the Whole of everything infinitely so.

In effect, as consciousness is concerned you are being transported from an illusionary time constraint to an eternal aspect of your Self or a to a different state of mind. It is an expansion of consciousness and as you let in more light, the more you will see the Truth in its infinite aspect, because all things are in their true reality an infinite aspect of your Self or infinte being.

Now I am using words with Jonathan that are used here, but that does not mean these are the only words to describe one's Immortal Being.

The only thing is, to describe something there must be and experience of the thing your are describing or a witness. Truth needs a witness or you will never know Truth or the truth of anything unless you are open in you mind which is the laboratory where one can experience the validity of a thing or its actuality.

Once you have a true direct experience of something that is not covered over with interpretations then you have the facility the ability to communicate it to one's Self or others.

There can never be and end or a beginning to something that is eternal that is forever being or infinite that is forever everywhere. Every moment of being is an opportunity to experience the moment anew.

There is an experience that awaits you that is the totality or all that can be experienced right now as an infinite Expression of what is, but in that territory or infinitude of being there is that which is still there to be explored and Known. It is what is called the unmanifested Kingdom of God and what is that but the You that is still unmanifested and therefore not Known. Your are the creation of that which is in both its manifold states of consciousness and being. One being that which is Known and that which is still to be revealed.

There is always a infinite experience of You as eternal ,as everything else that is True and Self Existent not as a limited self made concept of you, but as a actual existence of You in your Actuality of being.

Know within you self there is a place for revelation to take place a place of revealing and unmasking of who and what you are. It is the meeting place of Self with self. It is here at this center that one can move with and if one will allow and not resist the experience be transported to an experience of one's Eternal Being being and center, one with what is called the first Cause and Center. That can be experienced right now to the degree one chooses to let down any defenses or resistance from one Knowing this one Self in all.

The more you let go and give you self to it in recognition it will reveal its self to you and as You, not the limited self that you have constructed or made. The more you unmask and reveal your self to it, it will reveal to you as you really are. This is a vantage point of that you call the Father.

That answers the question for now, but if you in your meditations will be in that place of emptyness and allow your self in your awareness to be filled with this new consciousness of being, that in itself will truly answer the question you are asking.

Shamballa signing off. I will leave you now in this way, but we are always available to any of you for any dialogue you seek with us.

No comments: