Monday, August 30, 2010

Astrology and Guidance and Intuitve Science

For me in my experience with this subject as far as a ego mind, human will or limited sense of self or intelligence that discribes my state of mind from that perspective. I never thought that I was very smart and having very limited intelligence and that is why I use astrology as a intuitive tool to direct my path and to understand the Divine working of the Intelligence of our Creator Self.

For a long time I thought that I was dumb and that has helped me in many ways when I applied it to humility in the sense of my self I know nothing. It help me to direct my mind to the Divine One we all are which is Infinite Intelligence and this Infinite mind or Intelligence is Love and in this Love is the true experience of oneness.

Astrology is a wonderful tool as long as it is use with the intuition. The wonderful feeling about love for me is empowerment not from a ego frame of mind which give only a false image of ones self and a inflated sense of self importance. When I perceive that physical universe I also am realizing that with the visible and the tangible there is the invisible universe that directs the visible on and through astrology one can asertain this movement from perspective one choose to find. I mean by that individually and collectively.

As far as free will as I perceive it tht there is no will but the universal will to good and our individual use of that will. That means we always have choice in any matter and the choice is always for love or fear, but being that love is all inclusive there is no opposite and so in Reality fear does not really exist only in the mind that chooses it to be there. We are not automtons, robots subject to control but we are free will beings and that will is always Gods.

So in astrology as with anything else we have choice based on prior choices and the awareness of other choices that have not yet been made. I see astrology for the perspective of not just this particular life time but whole series of life time that has woven a web or structure of belief systems that either support the Real or the unreal and that in this series there have been certain lessons and experiences that the soul has woven for the purpose of the soul to incarnate and through the soul can the spark of one's true individuality can manifest.

I have had the wonderful opportunity with my guide and higher consciousness of my self to recognize in a person chart what ingrediences are there that are creating harmony and those elements if choosen will continue to make for dishamony and it is the souls charge to integrate these life times in to a perfect harmonious expression of life spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.creating a perfect instrument for the soul use to manifest divinity.

Astrology is and has been for me a wonderful therapuetic tool for the Intuition or the Holy Spirit our own right mind. Remember the Holy Spirit exist in a perfect state of timelessness, deathlessness, agelessness and also is omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent.

As above, so below! One can say that the solar system is a visible representation of a inner reality. If you study the spiritual body and all of its center know in the east as chakras and in the west as sephiroth, divine emanation or point of light you can see for your self the correspondences of the inner universe and solar body and the outer. Each of us is a cell within the great mind of God and body of God. We are all a part of living organism which we call the cosmos. All of this design is cosmic in nature and is representative of a Infinite Intelligence which I correlate with Love. God is Infinite Intelligence and at the same time Infinite Love.

Astrology taps into this inner space this Infinite Intelligence and Loving Wisdom.

It is a intuitive science because as a science it must be intuited or realized from within.

Namaste

No comments: